Anchor Hocking Company® Glass Apothecary #95597, Tape, Craft knife, Stencil blank material/mylar, Cutting surface, Rubbing alcohol, Round foam applicator, Liner brush #1, Round brush #4, Paper towels, Foam plates, Water basin
Note: Remove product label from (main product) before beginning. Refer to project photo for design placement.
Get the Pattern
- Wash glass with mild soap and water. Wipe with rubbing alcohol to remove any residue.
- Tape off band in middle of container and knob on lid.
- Apply several coats of Coffee Latte to knob and taped off band. Let dry. Score along tape line with craft knife before removing tape to prevent any pull up.
- Place leaf pattern under stencil material and cut with craft knife.
- Tape stencil over color band and apply Cardinal Red with foam applicator. Let dry or apply heat from hair dryer to cure enough to place next leaf design. Repeat process alternating Pueblo, Citrus Green and Cardinal Red.
- Paint leaf detail with liner brush in Parchment.
- Apply all dot detail by using opposite end of paint brush dipped in Parchment.
- Cure paint by referring to bottle instructions.