Plaid ® Craft Stencils - Value Packs - Blanks #30502, V-neck t-shirt, ¼” Stencil brush, Stencil Tape, Foam board, Sandpaper
Get the Pattern
- Use provided picture of a heart with an arrow through it to trace onto the blank stencil.
- Use stencil cutter to cut out the design in the stencil blank.
- Put a piece of foam board inside of the shirt so that the paint does not bleed through. A square of sandpaper is also helpful to put in so that the stencil does not move around.
- Tape stencil to shirt with stencil tape to ensure that the stencil does not move.
- Mix equal parts Pale Yellow and Pink Melon in order to achieve a coral color.
- Stencil the heart and arrow onto the shirt with the new coral color.
- Use stencil brush to stencil 3” Alphabet letters onto shirt.