60mm Heavy Glass Balls (Sunshine Crafts), Cube ornament - 2 3/8" (Sunshine Crafts), Coordinating ribbon as desired, Small plastic spoon or wooden stick – one per color
- Cover your work surface and place glass ball in the center. Remove the top and set aside.
- Use a small spoon or wooden stick to add several drops of Orange Extreme Glitter into the glass ball. Rotate the ball to cover several areas inside.
- Use a second small spoon or wooden stick and repeat step 2 with the Black Extreme Glitter.
- Place your thumb or a paper towel over the open end of the ball and shake vigorously until the entire inside of the glass ball is covered. The swirling will occur as you shake. If all sides are not covered, repeat steps 2 and 3.
- Turn the ball upside down to allow excess Extreme Glitter to drain from the ball.
- Allow glass ball to dry for at least 48 hours. The complete drying process may take up to two weeks. When you see the milky appearance of the paint turn to bright glitter, the ornament is dry and you can replace the hanger.
- Follow the above directions for the following color combinations: Orange and Black Purple and Black Orange and Purple Orange Black