Martha Stewart Crafts Decoupage Halloween Haunted House Paper Cut-outs (item #33455), Scissors or Craft knife, Paper towels, Rubbing alcohol, White pumpkin, Tin pail, Large glass canister with metal lid
- Thoroughly wash glass canister with soap and water. With rubbing alcohol, wipe surface to remove excess dirt, grease or remaining soap residue.
- Prepare paper cut-outs by removing them from carrier sheet. If desired, cut excess background away using scissors or a craft knife.
- Using a soft bristle decoupage brush, apply one even, smooth coat of Gloss Decoupage Finish to the surface.
- Apply a second smooth, even application of decoupage finish to the backside of the paper cut-out.
- Apply the decoupage paper to the surface. Press paper cut-out onto the surface, smoothing from the center towards the edges of the cut-out. This will remove trapped air pockets and excess decoupage finish. Wipe away excess finish with damp paper towel.
- Continue adding paper cut-out to the surface until the entire decoupage design is achieved.
- Once in place and smooth, allow to dry 2 hours.
- When completely dry, brush a smooth application of decoupage finish over the entire surface being sure to seal all edges of the paper. Allow to dry 2 hours.
- Brush a second coat of decoupage finish over the entire surface and allow to dry 2 hours.
- Project surface should be cured prior to using. Air dry project for 21 days to cure.