Lara’s Crafts Wall Box 203-22725, Lara’s Crafts Wood Oak & Maple Leaves 201-22808, Ball® Smooth Jar, Round paper mache box, Green twine, Scissors, Glass candlestick holder, Small birch rounds, Flat brush ½”, Liner brush #1, Foam applicator, Adhesive glue, Rubbing alcohol, Tape, Transfer paper, Water basin, Paper towels, Foam plates
- Wash Ball® jar with mild soap and water. Dry and wipe with rubbing alcohol to remove any leftover residue.
- Paint wall box with Pure Orange and paper mache box with Bark Brown.
- Mix equal parts of Bark Brown and Pure Orange. Apply to Ball® jar with foam applicator. Let dry and apply more coats if needed.
- Tape off a border along top of wall box. Paint top part of wall box and lid of paper mache box 14K Gold.
- Use liner brush to paint vertical lines around boxes and jar to create pumpkin effect.
- Transfer face patterns to surfaces and paint with Licorice.
- Create stems for pumpkins by gluing together three birch rounds. Glue to tops of pumpkins as shown.
- Glue oak and maple leaves to tops of pumpkins.
- Cut three lengths of green twine and glue around birch stems.
- Paint candlestick holder with Licorice. When dry, glue to bottom of paper mache pumpkin.