Martha Stewart® 2oz Satin Acrylic Craft Paint - Tartan Red - 32049CA, Martha Stewart® 2oz Multi-Surface Satin Acrylic Craft Paint - Adobo - 32056, Martha Stewart® 2oz Multi-Surface Satin Acrylic Craft Paint - Pollen - 32062, , Martha Stewart® 2oz Multi-Surface Satin Acrylic Craft Paint - Wet Cement - 32078, Martha Stewart® 2oz Satin Acrylic Craft Paint - Beetle Black - 32082CA, Martha Stewart® Sea Sponge Set - 6pc - 32228, Martha Stewart ® Brush Sets - Stencil Brush Set - 5 pc. - 32244, Martha Stewart ® Paper Stencil Set - Typewriter Alphabet, 48 pc. - 32272, ,Martha Stewart® Serif Monogram Laser-Cut Stencils - 32277, Martha Stewart® Stencil Tape - 32292, Martha Stewart Crafts ® 6oz Tintable Glaze Effect, Wooden plaque, Tin buckets, Kraft paper, Paint palette
- Use a utility brush to basecoat the entire wood plaque in Wet Cement. Let dry completely.
- Use the large flat brush to liberally apply the Fine Crackle Effect to front and sides of wood plaque. Let dry for 24 hrs.
- Mix Beetle Black with Tintable Glaze Effect then liberally apply over crackled wood plaque. While wet, wipe away excess glaze with Sea Sponge, leaving contrasting color in cracks. Let dry completely.
- Place Typewriter stencils on front of wood plaque in curve to spell “Trick” then secure in place with Stencil Tape. Pour small amount of Beetle Black on palette. Lightly load paint on Foam Pouncer then dab over openings in stencil. Apply second coat of paint if needed. Remove stencils then repeat steps to add remaining words and Monogram Serif flourish design. Let dry.
- Before painting on galvanized tin, you must first wash it with soap and water. When dry, wipe with white vinegar dampened cloth. Let it dry and wipe again with clean water. If you are unsure if the tin is galvanized, clean as instructed above to ensure proper paint performance.
- Apply Stencil Tape around metal tins to mask areas for stripes. Apply paint with flat brush between taped areas. Complete one color at a time, rinsing brush between colors. Remove tape while paint is wet. Let paint dry then repeat process to complete additional stripes.