#12 Flat brush, ¾” Flat brush, #1 Script liner, 3 7/6” x 5 7/8” Styrofoam Egg, 4” Styrofoam Ball, 1½” Green & white polka dot wire ribbon, 2¾” x 5½” Wood plaque, 2 - 6mm Black chenille stems, 6 - 15mm Purple chenille stems, 6 - 15mm Black chenille stems, Scrap black & purple foam, Dowel rod, Hot glue, Popsicle stick
- Basecoat the Styrofoam with Violet Pansy. Allow to dry. Paint Licorice stripes on the body.
- Using the popsicle stick apply Glow in the Dark Texture Paint to the cat's stomach, the teeth and eyes. Allow to dry.
- Paint Licorice polka dots on the stomach, outline the teeth and paint the eyes as shown.
- Cut 2 triangles out of black foam and two smaller triangles out of purple foam. Hot glue together and glue to the head. Cut a small chenille stem into thirds, curl and insert for whiskers.
- Stick the dowel rod into the head and body, secure with hot glue. Twist together two black and two purple chenille stems to create a tail. Hot glue to the back of the cat.
- Twist two purple and two black chenille stems together. Cut in half. Twist the bottom of each into a paw shape. Hot glue for front paws. Repeat for the back paws bending slightly as shown.
- Basecoat the wood plaque Apple Orchard. Dry brush Licorice on the edges for an aged look.
- Hot glue cat to the base and tie a polka dot bow around the neck.