3/4” flat brush, Palette knife or craft stick, Serrated knife, Wax paper, 12” x 12” white 3” STYROFOAM™ sheet
- Using serrated knife, cut Styrofoam. Cut two corners off of top and angle sides in as shown creating tombstone shape.
- Spread wax paper over work area. Using craft stick or palette knife, ice entire shape with White Texture Paint. Let dry.
- When dry, paint textured tombstone Medium Gray. Allow to dry.
- Dip brush into black paint and remove most onto a paper towel. Dry-brush the tombstone edges to “age” it.
- Paint Licorice "R.I.P." on front.