FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Portrait Light, 2 oz. #421, #12 Flat brush, Small wood box, Small stencil brush, Scissors, Watercolor metallic scrapbook paper
- Basecoat base of box with French Blue and Let dry.
- Paint lid of box with Portrait Light, let dry.
- Mixing one part paint each with one part water, watercolor the scrapbook paper as shown with French Blue.
- Repeat step 3 using Portrait Light. Let dry.
- Using the lid of the box as a pattern, cut paper to fit lid of box. Adhere paper to lid using Mod Podge and let dry.
- Dry brush the edges of the box with Wicker White as shown. Let dry.