Glass hurricane candle holder, Rubbing alcohol, Low-tack tape, Mixing bowls, Mixing spoons, Glitter
- Clean the candleholder with alcohol and a paper towel.
- Paint the entire candleholder with Ultra Matte Chalk Mod Podge. Make sure you paint in one direction. Once dry, paint a second coat.
- Very lightly, tape down a stencil. Don’t press the tape too hard.
- Tint your Collage Clay. Add a small amount of Collage Clay and a dollop of FolkArt paint in a bowl. Stir to combine. Using a Spouncer, spounce (or tap) the Collage Clay over the stencil. Sprinkle glitter where you want glitter.
- Allow to full dry. Using a dry paint brush, brush off the excess glitter.
- PROJECT TIP: Tinting Mod Podge Collage Clay is easy! Just add a small dollop of FolkArt paint to collage clay. If your color is too dark, add more Collage Clay and if it is too light add a bit more paint.