Brush basin or container for water, foam plates, paper towels, Pencil, ruler
1. Measure your wall area and plan your layout before you start. Make sure the wall is clean and free of dust.
2. Position paper stencil and tape in place. Load a stencil brush with Black Chalkboard paint. Tap on paper towel to remove excess paint .
3. Use a pouncing motion to stencil. Carefully remove stencil.
4. Allow to dry and reapply for opaque coverage. Allow to dry.
5. To add more lines, put stencil tape over the word CHORES before lining up next set.
6. Repeat steps for as needed. Make sure each stenciled shape is completely dry before laying another stencil to avoid smearing paint.
7. Use ruler and pencil to lightly mark spacing for day columns. Stencil as above.
8. Position letters over each day column stencil with Licorice.
9. Let everything dry completely.
10. Prepare the chalkboard following the instructions on the bottle.