Brush basin or container for water, foam plates, paper towels, Measuring tape or ruler, Stencil tape
1. Measure your wall area and plan your layout before you start. Make sure the wall is clean and free of dust.
2. Position paper stencil and tape in place. Load a stencil brush with Black Chalkboard paint. Tap on paper towel to remove excess paint.
3. Use a pouncing motion to stencil. Carefully remove stencil
4. Allow to dry and reapply for opaque coverage. Allow to dry.
5. Repeat for each rectangle needed. Make sure each stenciled shape is completely dry before laying another stencil to avoid smearing paint.
6. Position “MON” stencil above first rectangle and stencil with Licorice. Repeat for each day.
7. Let everything dry completely.
8. Prepare the chalkboard following the instructions on the bottle.
Project Tip: Put multiple boxes under each day and label them for each family member with the alphabet stencils.