Colored pillows, Piece of cardboard slightly smaller than pillow, Stencil brush ½”, Tape, Paper towels, Brush basin, Foam plates, Ruler
1. Remove stuffing or pillow insert from pillows before stenciling.
2. Insert cardboard to create a firm surface to stencil on.
3. Measure and tape off a large square for chevron and teardrop pattern. Let each section dry before placing stencil for next section to avoid smearing. Stencil and repeat pattern as shown.
4. Use Wicker White to stencil circle pattern in a stripe down one side of pillow.
5. Tape off small rectangle for hexagon pattern and stencil. Let dry. Tape off a stripe along one side and stencil in Licorice. Let dry. Stencil numbers as shown along solid stripe.
6. Stuff and close up pillows to finish.