Thrift store end table with drawer, White kids apron, White kids chef hat, ¾” flat brush, Stencil brush, Scrap wood blocks, White foam sheets, 6 dish towels, 2 large white cup hooks, Dowel rod that fits inside of cup hooks, 2 wooden balls, Wood glue, Hot glue, Screws, Sandpaper
- Remove the drawer from end table. Lightly sand and wipe clean.
- Basecoat pieces with Patina. Allow to dry.
- Using a drill, make pilot holes for the screws to attach the drawer to the top of the table.
- On the top of the table, stencil Licorice circles. Add the burner stencil in Dove Gray on top of the Licorice circles. Stencil the handle on the front in Licorice. Add a Licorice border at the top of the shelf.
- Paint blocks Wicker White. Stencil bowls in Pink, Yellow Citron and Engine Red. Stencil a Lemon Custard Coffee Pot on a larger block. On smaller blocks stencil the salt and pepper shakers in Licorice and Dove Gray.
- Stencil the utensils on the backsplash in Dove Gray, Engine Red, Yellow Citron, Lemon Custard and Pink.
- Screw the cup hooks under the black handle. Cut the dowel to the right size and paint it Wicker White. Insert the dowel through the cup holes. Paint he balls Wicker White and glue them on the ends.
- Stencil large circle in Dove Gray and the handle for pot in Licorice onto the white foam sheet. Allow to dry. Cut out and then glue handle to the circle.
- For the dish towel stencil flower towel using Engine Red, Pink, Lemon Custard for flowers and Yellow Citron for the centers. Stencil the stems with Patina. Stencil Wicker White border.
- For the skirt around table, stencil the flowers in Engine Red, Pink and Lemon Custard around the bottom of the dish towels and hot glue underneath.
- For the apron and chef hat, stencil the cupcake in Pink, Engine Red and Lemon Custard. Add a border in Patina to the hat and a name to the apron in Licorice.