Wooden crate with drawers, Stencil tape, Stencil brush, ¾” flat brush, ruler, pencil, Kitchen bowl, Poster board, Scissors
1. Tape 1” off the top of crate around the edge and paint Apple Red on the inside. Allow to dry.
2. Find a bowl that will fit in the center of the Apple Red. Trace it onto a piece of the poster board. Cut out the circle with scissors and use it as a stencil for your large circle.
3. Lay the poster board piece with the circle cut out on the top of the crate and then lay the circle stencil on top of the large circle and stencil the circles within the large circle. Allow to dry.
4. Paint the slats on the sides with Wicker White, Fresh Foliage, Aqua and Apple Red.
5. Stencil each drawer with a different pattern starting with the top using Fresh Foliage, the next with Licorice and the last with Aqua. Allow to dry. Tape off a rectangle on each drawer. Paint the top rectangle with Aqua, the next with Wicker White and the last with Apple Red. Stencil the words music, pics and notes in the rectangles.