6” clay saucer, 4 ½” clay pot, 10” clay saucer, 6” clay pot, ¾” flat brush, Stencil brush, Stencil tape, E6000 glue, White chalk
- Paint the inside of saucers with Calypso Sky. Allow to dry.
- Paint the bottom of the smaller saucer with Wicker White and then stencil flowers in Pink. Paint the bottom of the larger saucer with Pink and stencil the flowers in Wicker White. Allow to dry.
- Turn both the pots upside down. Tape off and paint a Yellow Citron stripe on each.
- Next tape off an Patina stripe. Paint the rest of the pot down to the rim with Black Chalkboard paint.
- Last paint the rims with Medium Yellow. Allow to dry.
- Add the Licorice diamonds and the Wicker White and Pink flowers. Dot the centers of flower and in between each diamond with Medium Yellow.
- Glue together as shown in photo.
- Condition the chalkboard before using.
Tip: Leave an unpainted surface where the clay surfaces are going to be glued to create a stronger bond.