Headband, 1” Green and White Polka Dot Gros Grain Ribbon,
- Insert white Mod Melt into Mod Melter and create flowers from Mod Mold. When cooled, remove and paint center of flower with Caterpillar.
- Separate the top printed layer of the napkin from the bottom layer. Cut a strip from the napkin.
- Brush Matte Mod Podge onto hair band and carefully lay napkin strip along top of band. Fold sides under the band and seal the whole head band. When dry, apply a coat of Sparkle.
- Tie a bow from ribbon and glue to head band with Mod Melter.
- Glue Mod Mold flower on top of bow.