Transfer paper, Tape, Liner brush #1, Flat brush ½” and ¼”, Hobby Lobby metal canister #470617-L, Black ultra fine marker, Ruler
1. Measure 2” from top and bottom of canister. Tape off and paint Baby Pink.
2. Transfer pattern to front of canister. Paint apples Yellow Ochre, Engine Red and Hauser Green.
3. Paint arms, legs leaves and stems with liner brush in Licorice.
4. Create flowers randomly on canister with liner brush.
5. All dots are applied using opposite end of different size brushes.
6. Using flat brush, paint stripes to edge of lid.
7. Draw mouths using black marker.
8. Let paint cure thoroughly.
Get the Pattern