#1 liner brush, ¼” brush, ½” brush, ¾” flat brush, 4½” glass vase, 2mm purple foam sheet, 1/8” green satin ribbon, Pinking shears, Scissors, Glue, Tape, Ruler
- Tape off base of glass vase. Using ¾” flat brush, paint alternating Autumn Leaves and Pure Orange stripes starting at base and stopping about 1” from lip. Remove tape.
- Using ½” flat brush, paint green stripes around lip of vase starting at top and stroking towards orange stripes.
- Using ¼” flat brush, paint Licorice stripes around base.
- Apply black dots with largest Spouncer for eyes. Smooth out edges with liner brush.
- Apply white dots with smaller Spouncer, and smallest black dots with opposite end of paint brush or Spouncer.
- Paint nose, mouth and eyebrows with liner brush. Add details on nose and mouth.
- Glue satin ribbon around base of vase. Tie bow and glue to ribbon.
- Cut a 4¼” circle from foam sheet with pinking shears. Paint decorative line with Licorice and liner brush. Glue to bottom of vase.
- Use as a candy dish or votive holder.