Cardboard wine/champagne gift holder, Foam paintbrush, Black and white printed scrapbook paper, Ribbon – black and white print, Hot glue and glue gun, Feather trim, Wood disk, Scalloped punched circle, Printed words - Happy New Year, Plastic snowflake
- Cut a piece of scrapbook paper to fit around the Champagne gift box.
- Coat both sides of the paper with Mod Podge, position around the gift box and topcoat with more Mod Podge. Use your fingers to press out any air bubbles. Smooth your brush strokes. Allow to dry.
- Hot glue a strip of ribbon down the center of the gift box. Hot glue feather trim around the top of the box.
- Paint the wood disk with Cottage Rose. Allow to dry. Apply a scalloped circle and the words “Happy New Year” to the disk as described in step two.
- Hot glue the disk to the center of the snowflake. Add some feathers to the back of the snowflake and hot glue the entire embellishment to the center of the box overlapping the ribbon.