Cardboard Scraps, Scissors, Craft Knife, Recycled Book Pages, Pencil, School Glue, Paper Punch, Detail paintbrush, Hot glue, Sequin Trim, Feathers (paper or real), Rhinestones
- Cut a mask shape from recycled cardboard.
- Trace the mask shape onto the book pages. You will need to cut enough to cover the front and back of the mask.
- To create the curve in the mask, slide the mask over a counter edge.
- Using watered down school glue and a paintbrush, attach the book pages to the front and back of the mask.
- Punch holes into the corners of the mask.
- Trace a harlequin design onto the front of the mask.
- Blend one part Blending Gel with a small amount of Light Blue paint.
- Paint the insides of the harlequin pattern with the blue paint mixture.
- Hot glue trim around the edge of the mask and eyes.
- Hot glue the feathers to the center of the mask.
- Add gems to the center and corners.
- Cut the ribbon in half, thread one piece of the ribbon through one of the punched holes and knot.
- Repeat for the other side.
- Tie around your head to wear.