Hashtag wood shape, 1” Flat brush, Liner brush, Scrapbook paper, 3 Selfie photos, 2 Tiny clothespins, Ruler, Pencil, Scissors, Craft knife, Tracing paper, Transfer paper, Hot glue, Sandpaper, Water basin, Paper towels
- Sand all the piece edges until smooth. Paint the bottom third of the frame in Tuscan Teal. Let dry.
- Lay tracing paper over the Hashtag and trace the inner shape.
- Lay your scrapbook paper down face up, lay down the sheet of transfer paper, then the tracing of the hashtag. Tape all in place. Trace the hashtag shape. Remove the tracing and transfer papers. Cut out shape. Apply to the unpainted hashtag with Ultra Matte. Smooth out with a top coat of Ultra Matte.
- Lay the center square paper that comes in the frame, on the center of a piece scrapbook paper and use as a templet. Cut out the square.
- Measure 2 ¼" from the top of the square and draw a line. Cut off excess paper. Measure 4 ½" from top of paper and draw a line. Cut. Apply to the top half of the frame with Ultra Matte. Smooth out with a top coat of Ultra Matte.
- Lightly write "Selfies" in pencil. Using the liner brush with Titanium White, paint over the letters. Let dry.
- Hot glue the clothespins and hashtag in place.
- Add your photos of you and your "bestie"!