Linear brush, 1" foam brush, Old book pages, Plastic knife, Moss, Hot glue gun, 1 black plastic spider, Scissors
- Using a foam brush, paint the entire birdhouse Pure Black paint. Paint the front of the house with 2 coats of Black Extreme Glitter. Allow to dry.
- Tear pages from an old book to fit the sides and perch of the house. Cut small squares from the pages to create windows. Using Mod Podge, apply the torn pages to the sides and perch of the house. Apply the squares to the front of the house. Place the squares slightly crooked to create a haunted style.
- Paint the base of the house and the inside of the holes Buttercup.
- Apply the White Texture Paint to the roof with a plastic knife like icing on a cake. When dry, paint textured roof Pure Orange. Allow to dry.
- Once dry, using a liner brush and Coffee Bean, add shingles to the roof by painting a checkered pattern.
- Hot glue moss to the birdhouse.
- Apply Black Extreme Glitter to the spider. Once dry, hot glue to the roof.