Two (2) heart-shaped frames, Paper plates, Paper towels, Water basin
- Pour a small amount of each watercolor paint onto separate paper plates.
- Add an equal amount of water to Habanero. Starting at the top of the frame, apply paint with horizontal brush strokes. Add more water as you apply paint to approximately one third of the frame.
- Repeat process with Pink Dahlia working from the bottom of the frame up.
- Apply Wine to the middle part of frame blending into Habanero and Pink Dahlia. Allow to dry thoroughly.
- On one frame, place the XO adhesive stencil on the bottom right corner of frame as shown. Apply Habanero with a small dauber.
- Starting in the middle of the bottom part of the second frame, stencil one section of the heart border adhesive stencil with Habanero. Apply more repeats of the stencil to the left and right of center until it bleeds off the edges of the frame.
- Allow all paint to dry thoroughly before use.