Popsicle sticks, Glue, Toilet tissue tubes, Large and small wood heart shapes, White felt, Red satin ribbon, Styrofoam cones, Flat brush ½”, Stencil brush ¼”, Red large point marker, Liner brush #1
- Paint wood hearts in colors shown. Paint four toilet tissue tubes and Popsicle sticks white.
- Stencil desired words onto large hearts in red. Use liner brush to paint in stencil bridges.
- Write desired words onto small hearts with red marker.
- Apply several coats of Hologram glitter over wood hearts, Popsicle sticks and tubes.
- Glue small hearts to tubes as shown. Tie red satin ribbon around base of tube with a bow. Fill with party candy.
- Cut Styrofoam cone into three sections.
- Glue Popsicle sticks to backs of large hearts and insert into each Styrofoam section.
- Wrap Styrofoam bases with white felt and tie with red ribbon at top.