Filigree Heart Stencil, Wood nightstand, Sandpaper, 3/8" Stencil brush, Stencil adhesive, 1” Foam applicator, Foam plate, Paper towels, Ruler, Pencil
- Basecoat sides and front of nightstand Wicker White; paint top Hot Pink using 1” foam applicator; allow to dry. Sand rough areas using sandpaper. Reapply basecoat. If desired, trim edges in complementary colors.
- When top is dry, measure and mark lightly with pencil the center vertically and horizontally.
- Dip brush into Wicker White; wipe on paper towel to remove excess.
- Position stencil on surface using horizontal and vertical marks as guidelines to create even spacing; hold stencil in place using stencil adhesive.
- Begin stenciling in a circular motion by placing bristles on an uncut area of the stencil. Move brush gradually into an opening of the stencil.
- Reposition stencil; continue stenciling until all four repeats have been stenciled.
- Clean up with mild soap and water.