Wood frame, Wood hearts – 1 large and 3 small, Scrapbook paper in the color or pattern of your choice, Paintbrush, Pencil, Scissors, Craft glue
- Place your frame face down on the back of the paper and trace.
- Cut out the paper using the scissors and set aside.
- Paint the edges and back of the frame with several coats of Habenero. Let dry.
- Paint the wood hearts with the remaining colors (see photo for reference). Let dry.
- Mod Podge the paper to the frame. Use a medium coat of Mod Podge and spread over the entire frame. Smooth the paper down and let dry for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Add a coat of Mod Podge over the top and let dry. Add a second coat and let dry.
- Glue the hearts to the frame as shown using craft glue. Let dry.
- Add Dimensional Magic to the tops of the hearts and let dry overnight, keeping the frame flat.
- Once the Dimensional Magic is dry, place a picture in the frame and display.