Wax paper, Sponge, High contrast black and white toner photo copy sized to cover two sides of vase, Rectangular white ceramic vase, Paper towels, Foam plates, Brush basin
1. Lay black & white photo copy face up on wax paper. You will be making the decal method with the transfer medium. Apply a smooth coat of medium to front of photo copy. Make the coat thick enough so the image can no longer be seen. Carefully peel up and place on a clean sheet of wax paper. Let dry 24 hours.
2. Carefully lift copy and place medium side down on Jar. Lightly smooth by rolling bottle over back of image. Wipe away any excess and let dry 24 hours.
3. When dry, flip image over on wax paper so paper side is facing up. Dampen paper with a wet sponge. Let sit a few seconds.
4. In a circular motion, gently start to rub away the paper. When paper feels like it won’t come off anymore, let set a few minutes and repeat the process until all the paper is removed.
5. Gently lift decal image from wax paper and wrap around your vase that has been washed with mild soap and water.