Folkart ® Paint Tools - Detail Painters - #4156, Tree branches, An assortment of clear glass ornaments, wood ornaments and paper mache, An assortment of ribbon, Stenciling tape, Hot glue, #12 flat brush
- Remove the hangers from the glass ornaments. Pour some the Extreme Glitter into the glass ornaments and rotate until it is completely covered on the inside. Turn upside down and allow excess to drain. Once dry add hanger back and then add a matching ribbon.
- For the wooden ornaments basecoat each with Lime Green, Pure Orange and Cardinal Red. For the wooden birds paint Pink Melon and Cardinal Red. Once dry tape off sections and add the Peridot Extreme Glitter to the Lime Green ornament, the Pumpkin Orange Glitter to the Pure orange ornament and Red Extreme Glitter to the Cardinal Red ornament with the dauber. For the wooden bird add Red Extreme Glitter to the bellies of the birds.
- Paint the paper mache stars with Steel Gray and Yellow Ochre. Add Gold Extreme glitter to the Yellow Ochre star. Once dry glue a silver ribbon in the middle with a bow in the center. Add Silver Extreme glitter to the Steel Gray star using the detail painter.
- Paint the paper mache ball with Aqua. Once dry tape off the top have and add some of the Chunky Silver Glitter above the tape with the dauber. Once dry remove the tape and add Turquoise Extreme Glitter to the entire ornament going over the silver glitter and the Aqua paint. Once it is dry glue a green ribbon in between the two colors and then add a bow on top.
- Add Sparkle Mod Podge all over the tree branches and allow to dry before adding ornaments.
Tip: Once all the paint has finished dripping from the glittered ornaments secure in front of a fan with the openings pointed towards the fan to dry faster.