Cleaned tuna can, Paintbrush, Holiday scrapbook paper, Hemp rope, Ultrafine AB glitter, Mini deer, Mini trees
- PROJECT TIP: To clean tuna cans, soak them in soapy water, scrub and then soak in a small amount of vinegar.
- Paint the inside of the tuna can Grotto.
- Detail Paint: Once dry, paint the lower inside of the can with River Walk and the top Seaside Villa. Use a stencil brush with a very small amount of paint. Paint in small taps to create the background texture.
- Trim the paper to fit around the outer edge of the can. Apply a thin coat of Mod Podge to the outer edge of the can and to the back of the cut paper. Position the paper around the can. Smooth with your fingers to remove any air-bubbles. Dry for 15 min. and then top-coat with Mod Podge.
- Use the Mod Melter to attach rope around the can. Make a hanging loop from the rope and attach.
- Using the star tip, apply Collage Clay to the inside if the can so that it looks like a snow drift. Sprinkle AB glitter over the Collage Clay and tap off the excess. Embed the trees and deer by pressing them into the Collage Clay. Allow to dry overnight.