#1 Liner brush, #4 Round brush, ¼” Flat brush, ¼” stencil brush, 1 ¾” foam Spouncer, Fine tip permanent black marker, Glass pitcher and martini glasses
- Using Spouncer, apply Hauser Green dot to front of pitcher, working edges farther out until you have a circle approximately 3” in diameter.
- Mix two parts Wicker White to one part Engine Red for face. Apply Spouncer dot as shown.
- Paint beard and add cheeks using a very dry stencil brush with Engine Red. Paint mustache, body and hat. Let red completely dry.
- Add white details to coat and hat. Paint gloves and add eyes using opposite end of brush with Licorice.
- Create martini glass in Santa’s hand, and apply dots around circle behind Santa with Fresh Foliage.
- Write words with marker, and then go back over with Licorice and liner brush.
- Paint under side of glass bases with Engine Red and Fresh Foliage using Spouncer.
- Apply starbursts around pitcher and on top of glass bases with liner brush.
- Paint scroll work as shown around top of pitcher and 1” below lip of glasses.
- Apply all dot accents using opposite end of paintbrushes.
- Paint Calypso Sky stripes around bottom of pitcher with flat brush.
- Cure paint following bottle instructions.
NOTE: Food or beverages should not make contact with the painted design. When painting stemware, allow 3/4” along the top rim of the glass to remain paint free.