Paper mache stacked boxes, Scrapbook paper, Scissors, 2 ¾” x 5 ½” Wood tag, Drill, Blue yarn, Ruler
1. Basecoat the wood tag with Apple Red. Drill a hole in the
top center as shown.
2. Cut a 4” triangle shape from the flower patterned paper and
a small piece of stripe for the trunk. Paint the words “To” and “From” on the
tag with Pure Black. Adhere the tree to the tag with Mod Podge.
3. Apple a coat of Dimensional Magic to the tree and trunk.
4. For the larger box cut 5” wide piece of brown paper long
enough to wrap around the bottom of the box. Cut an additional piece of paper
long enough the wrap around the lid of the box. Adhere to the box with Mod
5. For the same box cut a 3” wide piece of striped paper the
length of the bottom and top of the box. Adhere to the the lid and base as
shown with Mod Podge.
6. Repeat the same steps in 4 and 5 using the measurements
listed. Middle box: 4” wide brown paper and 2” wide striped paper. Top box: 3”
wide brown paper and 1 ½” wide striped paper.
7. Stack the boxes and tie together with yarn and attach the
tag to the front as shown.