Flat square wooden box, 3 x 3 Basic clips photo frame, ¾” Flat brush, Stencil brush, Round foam applicator, Stencil wood, ¼” Piece of scrap wood, Strong glue
- Basecoat the lid with Bark Brown. Allow to dry.
- Basecoat the bottom with Parchment. Allow to dry.
- Tape off 3” from the left corner and paint Camel. Allow to dry.
- Tape of 1 ½” from the Camel edge going towards the right corner and paint Patina.
- Stencil the flower in Bark Brown on the side front of box going over the Camel and Patina. Allow to dry.
- Stencil Hummingbirds on top of box in Parchment.
- Stencil one Patina bird as shown in photo.
- Take the insert from the clip frame and paint parchment. Stencil a background pattern with Camel. Allow to dry.
- Go over the Camel stenciling with Bark Brown stenciling. Allow to dry. Put photo clip back together.
- Using foam applicator paint Patina flowers on top of the glass photo frame. Refer to photo for placement.