Brown construction paper, Pink construction paper, Red construction paper, Skinny sticks, Brown ribbon, Brown chenille stems, 3 red buttons, 2 1/2" rose clay pot, 3/4" Flat brush, Black marker, 2" Styrofoam ball, White craft glue, Scalloped scissors, Scissors, Folkart ® Paint Tools - Detail Painters
- Draw and cut out two red hards and one pink heart using construction paper.
- Using the Detail Painter, make dots as shown in photo, Lipstick Red dots on pink heart and Bright Baby Pink dots on red hearts. Add Wicker White dots with the end of a small paint brush to all hearts.
- Using the permanent marker, write "I," "love," "you" on the hearts.
- Glue hearts to brown construction paper. Cut out hearts with scalloped scissors, leaving a small brown border.
- Paint the skinny sticks and styrofoam ball Nutmeg. Allow to dry.
- Paint the pot Lipstick Red. Allow to dry. Add the Bright Baby Pink dots to pot using the 1/4" dauber.
- Glue the stick to the back of the hearts to make a stem. Tie a brown bow and glue to bottom of heart. Take the brown chenille stem and wrap it around the back and back to front . Twist to hold in place. Make spiral by wrapping it around you finger.
- Glue the red button to front of bow.
- Insert ball into the pot and insert heart flowers into the ball.