12 x 12 Wood canvas, Small wood letters (to spell "I Love You" as pictured), Small wood heart, Small flat brush, Medium flat brush, Paint tape, Hot glue gun, Glue sticks
- Tape canvas into 3-4” sections as shown. Paint the bottom stripe with Steel Gray and let dry.
- Add a little bit of White to Steel Gray to create a lighter color, paint middle stripe and let dry.
- Add more White to Steel Gray, creating a very light gray. Paint top stripe as shown and let dry.
- Paint heart with red and "I LOVE YOU" with Black. Let dry and glue as shown.
- Paint "I YOU" with the medium gray color you mixed. Let dry and glue to stripe.
- Paint "I LOVE YOU" with the lightest gray, let dry and glue to stripe.