FolkArt ® Easy to Paint Rub-On Patterns - Butterflies #5202, Three stretched canvases 4” x 4”, Flat brush ¼” – ½”, Stencil brush ¼”, Liner brush #1, Round brush #4, Glue, Decorative hanging plaque, Burnisher or craft stick, Paper towels, Brush basin
1. Base coat canvases Faded Jade. When dry, stencil scroll accents in Soft Apple.
2. Place a hard surface inside canvases to provide a firm area for transferring patterns.
3. Transfer insect images to canvases referring to photo for placement.
4. Paint insects as shown. Refer to pattern instructions forpainting techniques.
5. Highlight areas on insects with Hologram glitter. Use liner brush to add details. Create all dots by dipping opposite end of paintbrush in paint.
6. Glue canvases to decorative plaque.