Wooden letter pack, 4 wooden snowflakes, Skinny stick, 3 large clear rhinestones, 6 small clear rhinestones, Floral stem wire (18 gauge), Silver ribbon, Sheer white ribbon, Needle nose pliers, Drill, Hot glue and glue gun
- Using the needle nose pliers cut 1/2" from the skinny stick. Paint the stick with Silver Sterling. Once dry apply the Silver Extreme Glitter.
- Paint the letters Calypso Sky and the snowflakes Wicker White. Allow to dry and then apply the Hologram Extreme Glitter.
- Drill the holes in the "s" and the "w" as shown in photo. Glue to stick, spacing out evenly. Drill a hole in the center between the "n" and the "o" along with 3 snowflakes. Drill 2 holes in the center of the last snowflake.
- Take one piece of the floral wire and bend in half. Lay flat. Bend each ends upward so that the ends are standing straight up. Insert the wire ends through both the "s" and the "w". Bend the down and make a swirl using the needle nose pliers.
- Glue the large rhinestones to 3 snowflakes without the holes and the small rhinestones to the snowflake with the holes.
- Cut 3 more pieces of floral stem wire to desired length. Insert through the holes in the bottom of the "s" and the "w" along with the hole in the center of the skinny stick. Add the snowflakes. Twist each end of wire. Be very careful not to break letters when bending the wire.
- Add the last snowflake by gluing first and the adding the ribbon through the holes and tie in a bow.
- Cut short pieces of silver and sheer white ribbon and tie around the wire holding the snowflakes.