2 paper mache balls, 1/8" light green ribbon, 7/8" plum ribbon, 6mm silver bells, Paint brush, Small tip paint brush, Hot glue gun and glue sticks, Scissors
- Paint one paper mache ball Plum and one Peridot, two coats. Let dry.
- Paint and sign on the bottom of each bulb with Sequin Black. Let dry.
- Cut 4-11" pieces of green ribbon. Thread four bells onto ribbon, two on each side about 1 1/2" apart knotted separately. Glue ribbon strips in a + sign across the top of bulbs.
- Cut one 10" piece of green ribbon. Knott each end and glue to the top center of bulb connecting them together.
- Cut three 2" and four 3" pieces of polka dot ribbon. Fold all pieces in half and glue ends together. Glue the 3" loops on the top of the bulb in four sections. Glue the 2" loops in the center of the 3" loops.
- Fluff up loops of the ribbon and glue four bells into center of ribbon loops.
- Hang the connected ribbon across the tree limb and let the bells ring.