Light blue linen fabric, Scrapbook Paper, 3/8” Brown grosgrain ribbon, 1/8” Red satin ribbon, Sewing machine, Scissors, Hole punch, Stencil brush, Sewing needle
- Cut a 6 x16 piece of fabric. Hem a ¼” on each long side of the fabric. Hem a 1” on each end. Fold the outside of the fabric together and seam down the edge of each side stopping before you get to the ends that are hemmed.
- Cut a 2 ½”, 2”, 1 ¾”, and a 1 ¼” circle from the brown patterned paper. Apply the Dimensional Magic to the front and allow to dry.
- When they are dry stack the circles to create a button flower and punch 4 holes in the center to resemble a button.
- Stencil the word “JOY” to the bottom with Apple Red.
- Sew the button flower on the bag as shown using the red ribbon.
- Thread the ribbon through the tops of the bag where the pockets where created.