Wood plaque - Oval, Wood Ladybug shape, Flat brush ¼” – ½”, Stencil brush ¼” – ½”, Glue, Black grosgrain ribbon, Ultra fine permanent black marker, Scissors
- Base coat body of ladybug Lipstick Red and head Wicker White.
- Apply several coats of Red glitter to body of ladybug. Let dry.
- Paint edge of plaque Moon Yellow. Apply several coats of chalkboard paint to plaque referring to bottle for application instructions.
- Apply border element design from stencil around outer edge of plaque in Wicker White. Stencil random elements to ladybug in Parisian Pink.
- Create all dots by dipping opposite end of paintbrush into paint.
- Use extremely dry stencil brush to apply cheeks. Add face details with marker.
- Wrap and glue ribbon around neck of lady bug and tie in a bow. Glue ladybug to oval plaque.