2 1/2" x 3 1/2" wooden rectangle, Clothes pin, Black extra fine tip permanent marker, White felt, Black felt, Blue felt, Toothpicks, Scissors, Adhesive 1/4" foam squares, Glue, Snowman paper, 1/2" flat brush
- Basecoat the rectangle Lipstick Red.
- Paint snow at the bottom using Wicker White.
- Using the scissors, cut two toothpicks in half and then cut off the tips. Make three fingers for the snowman arms by pulling apart the ends of the cut toothpick. Paint the arms Nutmeg.
- Paint the snow falling in the background by using a toothpick. Allow all to dry.
- Cut out the snowman image and glue to rectangle with Mod Podge Matte. Allow to dry. Add a top coat.
- Cut the black felt for the brim of the hat. Cut the blue felt for the middle of the scarf and six white snowballs about 3/8" out of the white felt.
- Glue the arm into place. Glue two of the snowballs onto the hands of snowman and attach the other four with the foam squares.
- Write "Merry Christmas" at the bottom with the marker. Add Mod Podge sparkle to the felt snowballs and the snow on ground on top of "Merry Christmas".
- Glue the clothespin to the back of the rectangle to make the rectangle stand and then basecoat the back licorice.