Frame with foam-core board, Foam paintbrush, Thin paintbrush, Flat glass marbles – blue, Craft glue, Blue seed beads, Foam paintbrush, Sponge paint brush, Pom pom, Milk carton shaped cracker box, Paintbrush, Felt square, Craft glue, Small wood playing piece people
1. For the Town Base and Grass: Use a sea sponge to pounce the paint onto the foam-core board, begin with the darker color first, next add the medium color and top with the lightest color. Be sure to leave an opening for the pond.
2. For the City Roads: Using a foam paintbrush and black paint, pant a curved road across the grass. Use a narrow brush and white paint to create road hashes.
3. For the City Pond: Glue the glass marbles around the pond area. Once dry, pool Mod Podge into the pond area, sink the seed beads into the Mod Podge. Allow to thoroughly dry.
4. For the People: paint the bodies of the people with a rainbow of colors.
5. For the Cars: paint the cars with metallic paints.
6. For the Trees: Paint the cones with Christmas Green. Once dry, sponge kiwi paint onto the cones in a random pattern. Glue a pom pom to the top of the cone.
7. For the Mini House: Glue the carton closed. Paint with three coats of yellow paint. Cut a roof, windows and a door from felt. Use craft glue to attach.