Ashland™ clay saucers 8 ½” – two, Ashland™ clay pots 2” – four, Ashland™ clay pot ½”, Floracraft® foam balls 2 ½” and 1 ½”, Stencil brush 1/8”, Flat brush ½”, Liner brush #1, Glue or hot glue gun, Craft knife, Paper towels, Foam plates, Brush basin
- Base coat one saucer Yellow Citron. Paint body of four small clay pots Medium Yellow. Also Paint foam balls and smallest clay pot Medium Yellow.
- Using daisy border from adhesive stencil, apply with Pink to bottom of saucer as shown to create a repeat pattern. Use opposite end of paint brush dipped in Medium Yellow to create center dots.
- Using stencil brush, apply Pink cheeks to foam ball. Create two large Wicker White eyes using end of larger paint brush. When dry, apply two Licorice dots as shown. Paint mouth with Liner brush.
- Cut a ¼” piece out of small foam ball and flatten one end with thumb.
- Hot glue four small pots to bottom of unpainted clay saucer for legs and ½” pot to rim of saucer for tail.
- Glue head to neck and neck to opposite side of unpainted saucer rim.
Tip: Personalize turtle for the occasion by writing around top or bottom shell with marker.