10” x 13” (or size desired) green and white gingham pillow, Pencil, Foam plate, Silk daisy, Pearl, Needle and thread, Stencil tape
- Tip: For ease of stenciling, stencil fabric before sewing pieces together, or remove pillow if pre-made so fabric will lay flat.
- Apply a small puddle of paint to a foam plate. Lightly dip Spouncer into paint. Tap Spouncer several times on a paper towel to remove excess paint, then lightly pounce in stencil cutout. Reload Spouncer and repeat pouncing until desired color intensity is achieved.
- Use stencil tape to secure each stencil in place before applying paint.
- Use Spouncer to randomly stencil flower from Old School Alphabet pack over pillow cover with Fresh Foliage. Dip eraser end of pencil into Licorice and make small dots for flower centers. Let dry.
- Use stencil tape to create a line about 5” down from top of pillow to serve as base line for the Greek letters. Stencil letters with Bright Pink.
- Use stencil tape to create a line about 7 1/4” down from top of pillow to serve as base line for “Little.” Stencil with Baby Pink. Tip: Stencil from the middle letters out, to center words. Let dry.
- Use stencil tape to create a line about 9 1/4” down from top of pillow to serve as base line for “Sister.” Stencil with Baby Pink. Let dry.
- Use the needle and thread to attach a silk flower daisy to the pillow using the pearl as flower center.