Set of 3 nesting wood boxes, 4” circle template, ¾” masking tape, Sandpaper, Pencil, Transfer paper.
1. Basecoat the boxes with Mushroom.
Get the Pattern
2. Paint the boxes with Cucumber.
3. Tape off the edges to create a border stripe and paint with Black Onyx.
4. With the transfer paper, transfer the words to the boxes as shown and paint with Black Onyx.
5. Trace the 4” circle onto the large box and paint with Mushroom. Trace the earth onto the circle and paint with Black Onyx.
6. Antique the boxes with the Cherry stain.