10" x 10" canvas, Five (5) small cups, Plastic spoon, Craft paper or drop cloth
- Make you to protect your work surface before beginning with drop cloth or craft paper.
- Pour one (1) part paint to two (2) parts Marbling Medium into each cup. Mix well.
- Pour a small amount of each color onto canvas. Tilt the canvas so the paint will start moving on the canvas. Continue to switch directions to make a marbled pattern.
- Try and keep it contained on the canvas. If it does run over, just wipe it clean with paper towel.
- Allow to dry overnight.
- Paint the edges of the canvas with Metallic Gold.