Martha Stewart Crafts ® 2oz Transfer Adhesive, Large Red Tin, Small White Tin, Palette knife
1. Stencil a row of trees in Wedding Cake about 2 inches from the bottom of the red lid. Remove the stencil and pounce from the trees to the bottom of the tin lid.
2. Once dry, repeat step 1 using the palette knife to spread the Sparkle Texture Effect.
3. Arrange the letter stencils and pounce with transfer adhesive. Burnish the gold glitter transfer sheet onto the adhesive with the stylus.
4. In the center of the white lid, stencil the medium snowflake with transfer adhesive. Burnish the silver glitter transfer sheet onto the adhesive using the stylus.
5. Arrange letter stencils above and below the snowflake and pounce with Habañero.
6. On the tin base, apply ½ inch strips of tape diagonally, leaving approximately ¼ inch strips exposed. Pounce in Habañero and remove the tape.