Hole Punch, CB2 Marta Glasses, Craft knife
- Apply tape about 2/3 down from top of glass. Put tape all the way around each glass creating a band.
- Using hole punch, punch several holes in the craft tape. Use the dot waist for your project.
- Place the punched dots randomly on the bottom section of the glass below the tape. Also overlapping the tape edge as shown.
- Using medium Spouncer, completely cover (below the tape) two glasses with Pink Dahlia and two with Pea Shoot.
- Remove the tape when still wet, very carefully with a craft knife.
- Let dry.
- Using small Spouncer and matching paint color add the small dots above the solid area as shown creating the confetti look.
- Let dry completely.