Large orange carvable pumpkin, Clock kit, Black clock hands, Craft knife, and ¾” flat brush, Tracing paper, Paper, Scissors, Pencil, Water basin, Foam plates, Paper towels
1. Using the pattern provided, trace the eyes and nose of the pumpkin on paper and cut out. Trace around the shapes onto the pumpkin. Cut out the face with the craft knife. Cut out a circle from the bottom so that you can get inside the pumpkin to add the clock kit.
2. Using the large pouncer, cover the pumpkin in Fire Opal Glitter Paint. Allow to dry. Brush on a second coat.
3. Stencil the numbers in Beetle Black. Allow to dry.
4. Using the craft knife, cut a hole in the center of the numbers for the clock kit. Add clock kit.
5. Paint the stem Beetle Black.
Get the Pattern