Martha Stewart Crafts ® Decoupage Rolled Papers - Metallic Crosshatch #33328, Four ceramic tile coasters 4”, Flat brush ½”, Scissors, Squeegee, Foam plates, Paper towels, Water basin
Go to your local Michaels Craft store to get Martha Stewart Crafts® Holiday Paper Cut Outs - 330221.
- Clean the surface with soap and water.
- Base coat two of the coasters with Tartan Red and Green Olive. Leave the remaining two tile color.
- Cut pieces of Crosshatch paper slightly larger than tile. Cut one each of the silver and gold paper and two of the natural.
- Brush the Multi-Surface Durable Matte Finish over surface of tile and the back of the paper cutouts. Place paper over tile and squeegee any excess medium while smoothing the paper. Trim excess paper. Repeat with all four tiles.
- Carefully punch out images from die cut sheet. Brush Multi-Surface Durable Matte Finish onto backs and center of tiles as shown. Lightly squeegee to smooth and let dry.
- Referring to the Multi-Surface Durable Matte Finish bottle, apply several coats of medium over surface of tile to seal.
Tip: Personalize coasters with names or holiday phrases. Don’t worry about water dripping onto your creations as most Martha Stewart Crafts® decoupage formulas are dishwasher safe and water resistant!